Hurricane pumps, motors and control boxes are covered under 1 year standard warranty from time of purchase.
Warranty will be null and void if:
- The product is damaged physically
- The product is repaired, maintained, modified, and disassembled
- The product is not used or installed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions or recommendations
- The product is used in any other application other than the intended use
- Warranty of product is limited to manufacturing defect
- Hurricane Pumps will not be liable for any costs of removal, re-installation, transport, loss of profits or any other charges that may arise in connection with the warranty claim.
- This warranty is subject to due compliance by the original purchaser with all directions and conditions set out in the Installation and Operating instructions. Failure to comply with these Instructions, Damage or breakdown caused by fair wear and tear, negligence, misuse, incorrect installation, if the pump has been used in water temperatures above the advertised rating inappropriate, chemicals or additives in the water, inadequate protection against freezing, rain or other adverse weather conditions, corrosive or abrasive water, lighting or high voltage spikes or through unauthorized persons attempting repairs are not covered under warranty. The warranties on all Hurricane Pumps products will become null and void due to products being misused, abused, neglected or have been in any way tampered with. The product must only be connected to the voltage shown on the name plate.
- Hurricane Pumps shall not be liable for any loss of profits or any consequential, indirect or special loss, damage or injury of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from the product or any defect.
- The warranty doesn’t cover replacement of product
- Warranty doesn’t cover damages caused due to God and force majeure acts